Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stomach bug, really..


Well, as you can tell by the title, I am feeling like total shit. No euphemisms, no banter of ANY kind, I am not feeling good. I feel nauseous, woozy, dizzy, upset, tired, and anxious ALL at the same time.

I was feeling sick yesterday as well, and I knew.. ahhh why must I be sick. AND, I have been victimized by the Swine Flu, Whooping Cough, weird illnesses and shit prior to this.. why..

On a really really good note, I had brunch with my sister, mom, and dad; brother missing as usual. We were near the water so the ambiance was great and the food was a little mediocre, but we were paying for the view. After consuming my almond crusted trout with jasmine rice and spinach, I felt queasy. Apparently for a stomach bug, you should try to stray from: caffeine, juices, and fats. All which I consumed for breakfast, leaving me completely drained by the afternoon.

On top of that, I had to drive back from Irvine and I was literally half asleep. For a split second, I thought I was going to crash and you know, kill everyone in the car, but by divine intervention, I made it.

I'm trying to catch some rest but my mind is awake and my eyes are tired. So, I will be trying to do some work but I feel nauseated and shitty, for lack of a better word. I don't know what I'm thinking by updating this blog rather than using my energy to do important work. This is it for tonight then. Adios.

With much love,
Elisa

PS: THIS SPRING FORWARD SUCKS

1 comment: