Wednesday, March 12, 2014

One down, one to go!


Hello readers,

I turned in my research application for the City of Hope today! I am so excited and relieved that one application has been sent in. The fact that I requested letters of references from my faculty and sort of bonded with them makes this entire process worth it. Getting accepted, is more like taking the whole cake!

I still have one more application to turn in by Thursday, and that's going to take some time. It requires more typing and all that jazz so I'm just pacing myself. Right now I have to study for my math test tomorrow so wish me luck, I am going to need it!

Other than that, today was super fantastic. Really. It WAS! I got a perfect score on my biology quiz (which I thought I didn't..), talked to my biology professor about traveling to Egypt, and was able to meet with my counselor and talk to her about getting another letter of reference.. She told me she laughed and that it was funny. I am an idiot.. LOL.

I'm off to go study now. Goodnight babies and good luck studying for finals! You guys can do it, I believe in you. UC babies have it rough though :'(

With much love,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment