Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Frustrating..

Sometimes my mother is extremely frustrating and she says no to everything I say regardless of whether I'm providing her with answers to her questions. "Regardless, it's no." "No, no, no, no, no."


She is extremely negative and I am afraid I won't be able to be independent or grow up as long as I'm in this house.. My brother and sister have all the freedom in the world to do as they please. The only reason that I've had some leniency is due to the fact that I'm studying for something that's within what THEY want. In terms of having the freedom to travel and explore, I'm extremely limited and trapped.

This is probably because I'm the youngest. Well, if things do not work out with the trip that involves me and the other friends in our group, I'll just buy a plane ticket by myself and just chill in a state. I'd probably visit Portland.

Off to study for biology now.

With much love,

Elisa


1 comment: